EverEarth Activity Cube Review
EverEarth Activity Cube PROS:
- The Wooden GardenEverEarth baby activity cube is not actually a cube. It has six sides that will keep your children entertained. The toy features engaging activities such as counting beads, geometric shape sorting, spinning gears, sliding animals, and a wire bead maze on top! That’s plus one more side of engaging activity, 7 in total.
- Made of natural hardwood and stained with non-toxic water-based paint – so it’s kid-safe for curious babies and toddlers.
- Just the right height for sitting babies to reach, hold and play. Sturdy six-sided design is less likely to tip when babies grasp and stand.
- Exciting colors and gadgets encourage brain development and sensory stimulation. Bead mazes encourage reaching and standing up; gears spur logical thinking; sliders promote grasping skills, and more.
- Just like the toy at the pediatrician’s office, this high-quality, classic wooden toy is designed to endure excited toddler play. Environmentally friendly. Dimensions 15.7 x 14 x 15.9 inches. The Activity Cube Comes as a FULLY ASSEMBLED TOY.
- Your babies will try to reach the toys at the top, which will encourage them to stand up and engaged playing with the toys on the wires.
EverEarth Activity Cube CONS:
- It might be overwhelming because of so many activities.
- You can’t remove or attach new toys.
- Big Babies can tip the activity cube over pretty easily when they stand up and holds the wires. You can quickly fix this by putting something heavy at the hole at the bottom of the cube.
- The EverEarth Activity Cube is for toddlers and babies that are age 18 months and up. There are some small pieces that you can detach, which is not safe for babies.The EverEarth Garden Activity Cube stands out above the rest by combining top-quality craftsmanship, excellent motor skill development, and playful graphics in an item that will keep baby busy. Assembled primarily of rubberwood and painted with watercolor based paints, our cube is non-toxic and kid-safe. Complete with seven sides of activities to learn and play with, from counting beads, spinning gears, magnetic shape sorter, peg maze, sliding pegs, and spinning shapes. And of course, the fun wire maze on top.